Welcome to the web site (the"Site") of delivAI of delivAI, Inc. ("delivAI","we", "us" and/or "our"). This Site delivAI isoperated by delivAI, Inc. and has been created to provide information about ourcompany and our delivery and tracking technology, mobile applications andrelated services (together with the Site, the "Services") to ourService visitors ("you", "your").
AggregatedPersonal Data: Inan ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, delivAIoften conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behaviorbased on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This researchmay be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and delivAI may share thisaggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. Thisaggregate information does not identify you personally. delivAI may alsodisclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services tocurrent and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for otherlawful purposes.
LocationInformation: Our Service maycollect and use your location information (for example, by using the GPS onyour mobile device) to provide certain functionality of our Service. If youchoose to enable our location features, your location information may bepublicly displayed within the Service. We may also use your locationinformation in a non-identifiable or aggregate way, as described above in the"Non-Identifiable Data" and "Aggregated Personal Data"sections.
You may also have the option of postingyour Services activities to the Third Party Service when you access contentthrough the Services (for example, you may post to Facebook that you performedan activity on the Service); you acknowledge that if you choose to use thisfeature, your friends, followers and subscribers on any Social NetworkingServices you have enabled will be able to view such activity.
MobileDevice Address Book: TheServices may also collect the Personal Data relating to third parties stored inyour mobile device address book, including without limitation email addressesand phone numbers. Depending on your mobile device operating system, theServices may request your permission to access such Personal Data.
The Services may permit you to connect orcommunicate with third parties using Third Party Personal Data, including torefer such third party to the services or to share tracking information. If youuse the Services to connect with a third party, delivAI may use Third PartyPersonal Data to contact such third party by email or SMS messaging, and mayalso send subsequent reminders to such third party from time to time, whichthird parties may "opt-out" of receiving.
You may have the option of creating aunique username ("Username") using the Services. When you create aUsername, third party users may view and access your name and your city andstate of residence. You may change your settings to restrict which parties canaccess the Personal Data connected with your Username.
1.11 Information Provided by Customers
1. Registrationand Profile Information. When you sign up for delivAI as a Customer, youprovide your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. If yousign up using your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or any social mediaaccount, we receive your name and email address. After registration, Customerscan add multiple delivery addresses to their profile.
2. PaymentInformation. When you add a payment card to your delivAI account, a third-partypayments service provider receives your card information. To help keep yourfinancial data secure, we never store full payment card information on ourservers.
1.2 Information Provided by Prospective and Active Sprinters
1. SignUp Information. When you sign up to become a Sprinter, you provide your name,Social Security Number, date of birth, email address, physical address, phonenumber, photo, driver's license information, vehicle information, and carinsurance information. We share this information with third-party providers whoinitiate background check reports on you. Additional information about thethird parties who run the background checks is provided in Section 3.2 below.
3. Wemay communicate with you if you've provided us the means to do so. For example,if you've given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offerson behalf of other businesses, or email you about your use of the Services.Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. Thisconfirmation helps us make our communications with you more interesting and improveour services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, pleaseindicate your preference by contacting us at support@delivAI.com orunsubscribing via the "Unsubscribe" button in our emails, ifavailable.
4. PaymentInformation. We receive Sprinters' bank account and tax information to providepayment and for tax reporting purposes.
1.3 Information Provided by Merchants and Partners
1. ProfileInformation. A Merchant who signs up for our Platform provides us with thebusiness's physical address, hours, and product information. We also collectproduct information from Partners.
2. PaymentInformation. We may receive Merchants' bank account information to providepayment.
1.4 Information Provided by All Users
1. Communications.If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you.For example, when you contact our Customer Support team, we will receive yourname, email address, and the contents of any message or attachments that youmay send to us, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
2.1.Information We Collect From Your Device With Your Permission
1. LocationInformation When Using the App. In order to facilitate on-demand deliveries, weneed to know where Customers and Sprinters are located. We receive a Customer'slocation information when you open the delivAI app as well as when you place anorder, to help determine the appropriate delivery address. We continuouslycollect location information from Sprinters who are "on duty," in orderto assist Sprinters in finding available deliveries, allow Customers to trackdeliveries, and other similar purposes. We also use location information foranalytics purposes.
2.2.Information We Collect When You Use Our Platform
1. DeviceInformation. We receive information from Users' devices, including IP address, GPSlocation, web browser type, mobile operating system version, phone carrier andmanufacturer, unique device identifiers, and, if you register with yourFacebook account, your Facebook identifier, or any other social media platform.
2. UsageInformation. We automatically receive information about your interactions withour Platform, such as the pages or other content you view, the products yousearch for or purchase, and the dates and times of your visits, to help usunderstand how you use our Platform, help us improve our Platform, and provideyou information about our Platform, our Merchants, and our Partners.
3. Calland Text Information. We work with one or more third parties to facilitatephone calls and text messages between Customers and Sprinters who aredelivering the Customers' products. We receive information about thesecommunications including the date and time of the call or text message, theparties' phone numbers, and the content of the text messages. We do not recordor have access to the content of the phone calls.
4. UserFeedback. Customers and Sprinters can rate and review each other at the end ofevery delivery. Customers are able to see a Sprinter's aggregate ratings duringa delivery. After a delivery, we may share feedback or comments that Customersprovide with Sprinters, but we will not identify the Customer. We may alsoshare with Sprinters their aggregate ratings.
Information We Receivefrom Third Parties
3.1.Information We Receive About Customers
1. Partners.If you make a purchase through one of our Partners that offers delivery via delivAI,we receive information about your purchase, including your name, phone number,the product you purchased, and the delivery location.
3.2.Additional Information We Receive About Prospective and Active Sprinters
1. BackgroundInformation on Sprinters. delivAI works with third-party providers to performdriving record and criminal background checks on Prospective and active Sprinters,and in some instances these third parties provide Prospective and active Sprinters'records to delivAI as part of the background check process.
4.1.Uses of Information Collected from All Users
We may use the information we collect fromall Users to:
1. Provide,improve, expand, and promote our Platform;
2. Analyzehow you use our Platform;
3. Communicatewith you, either directly or through one of our service providers, includingfor marketing and promotional purposes;
4. Facilitatetransactions, deliveries, and payments;
5. Respondto customer support questions;
6. Findand prevent fraud; and
7. Respondto any issues that may arise during deliveries.
8. Providetransparent location information to the user and recipient.
4.2.Additional Uses of Prospective and Active Sprinter Information
Additionally, we use information fromProspective and active Sprinters for the following purposes related to thePlatform:
1. Determiningwhether to grant a Prospective Sprinter access to our Platform, and
2. Sendingemails and text messages to Prospective and active Sprinters regarding their delivAIsign up, available deliveries, incentives and other opportunities, andadditional information about our Platform.
4.3.Additional Uses of Merchant Information
Additionally, we use the information wecollect from Merchants to notify them about orders, deliveries, and returns,and for other administrative and marketing purposes, including via textmessage, push notifications, phone calls, and emails.
5.1 Sharing between Customers and Sprinters
Once a Sprinter accepts a delivery requestfrom a Customer, the Customer can see the Sprinter's first name and lastinitial and the Sprinter can see whatever name the Customer provided whensigning up. A Customer is also able to see a Sprinter's photo. During adelivery, the Customer in some instances is able to see the Sprinter'sreal-time location, and the Sprinter is able to see the Customer's deliveryaddress. During a delivery, Customers and Sprinters are able to call and texteach other. Customer and Sprinter phone numbers are masked and, only in rareinstances, may they be able to see the other's phone number. As describedabove, Customers are able to see a Sprinter's aggregate ratings during adelivery. After a delivery, we may share feedback or comments that a Customerprovides with a Sprinter, but we will not identify the Customer. We may alsoshare with Sprinters their aggregate ratings.
5.2 Service Providers
We share your information with serviceproviders that perform services on our behalf, including all of the usesdescribed in Section 4 above.
5.3 Advertising Partners
We work with third-party advertisingservice providers to show ads for our Platform that we think may interest youafter you visit our Platform. These third-party service providers collectnon-personally identifying information from you when you visit our Platform andother online platforms. Some of our advertising service providers are membersof the Network Advertising Initiative or the Digital Advertising Alliance. Ifyou do not wish to receive our personalized ads, please visit their opt-outpages to learn about how you may opt out of receiving personalized ads frommember companies.
5.4 Other Sharing
We may share your information with thirdparties in the following cases:
1. Wheredisclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws,regulations, legal process, or a governmental request;
2. Withlaw enforcement officials, government authorities, or third parties, if wethink doing so is necessary protect the rights, property, or safety of delivAI,our Users, or the public;
3. Toprotect the security or integrity of our Platform;
4. Toenforce our agreements, policies, and Terms of Service;
5. Torespond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to discloseinformation to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of anyperson;
6. Toinvestigate and defend ourselves or others against any third-party claims orallegations;
7. Toprovide information about the use of our Platform to Sprinters, Merchants,Partners, or potential business partners in aggregated or de-identified formthat cannot reasonably be used to identify you;
8. Whilenegotiating or in relation to a business transaction, such as a merger, sale ofassets, or bankruptcy; and
9. Wheneveryou consent to the sharing.
Profile Information. You can update yourprofile information through your profile settings. If you need to change theemail address associated with your account, please contact us via our HelpCenter.
Location Information. While you can preventyour device from sharing location information at any time through your device'soperating system settings, Customer and Sprinter location is core to ourPlatform and without it, you may not be able to successfully use our Platform.
Email Subscriptions. You can alwaysunsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails.Even if you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you willcontinue to receive administrative messages from us.
Our Platform may contain links to otherwebsites, products, or services that we do not have control over. Please beaware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such thirdparties. We encourage you to read their privacy policies before giving themyour information.
We are committed to protecting yourinformation. Even though we take precautions to protect Users' data, no securitymeasures can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of Users'data.
delivAI is not in the business of sellingyour information. We consider this information to be a vital part of ourrelationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which wemay share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further noticeto you, as set forth below:
1. BusinessTransfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses orassets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolutionor similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets
1. Agents,Consultants and Related Third Parties: delivAI, like many businesses, sometimeshires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examplesof such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases andprocessing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function ofthis nature, we only provide them with the information that they need toperform their specific function. Similarly, we may work with business partnersin connection with delivering our Services to you. For example, if you use delivAI'sServices to send or return something to one of our business partners (like aretailer), we may disclose your relevant information (name, email address,package tracking number and the like) to that business partner to helpfacilitate delivAI's Services, including package tracking and confirmation of delivery.
2. LegalRequirements: delivAI may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so bylaw or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) complywith a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of delivAI,(iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users ofthe Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
You can visit the Site without providingany Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may notbe able to use certain Services.
delivAI takes reasonable steps to protectthe Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorizedaccess, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or emailtransmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent toor from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special carein deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mindwhen disclosing any Personal Data to delivAI via the Internet.
Your access to and use of the Services issubject to the Terms of Service at http://delivai.com/terms.
Access to Information; Contacting delivAI:To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact usas specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct PersonalData in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services.
You may contact us as follows: email@example.com.